26 December, 2010

Thanks Walt!


The recent Facebook Fanpage contest was nothing short

of an outstanding success and I want to publicly thank

Walt Bayliss for making it happen.



In the past, I was a bit overwhelmed by the seemingly

complex procedures of making a fanpage. I gave up

more times than I can remember.



But Walt\'s fanpage contest was the driving force that

pushed me to jump in and figure it all out. Thanks Walt!



The contest is over but because of what I\'ve learned and

the value I\'ve discovered in using Facebook, there will

be many more fanpages to come. Here\'s the one I put

together yesterday, so hope you like it.



Video Marketing Fanpage



If there is one thing that is certain-- the potential with

Facebook is unlimited and the market is huge.



The IBS Facebook Fanpage contest was a great

experience. Thanks for what you do Walt.






No comments:

Post a Comment