25 March, 2009



The Whole World is My Classroom

And of course I don't mean that I'm teaching
the whole world anything. What I mean is that
I am learning so much from everyone in the
world. And there is so much to learn from so
many people. Everyone has something to offer.

My job is simply to be willing to receive
what others want to share. I don't necessarily
have to agree with everything that is being
shared. Nobody can ever agree with everyone
about everything.

But, I have discovered that I can choose
what is being shared with me. If there is one
thing in this world that I can control, it is
my thoughts. So, if I can control my thoughts,
then I can choose thoughts and experiences
that please me.

By practicing and living this way, I have
found that only good can come into my
experience. And I seem to be forever having
things shared with me which are beneficial to
my well being.

For example, I know that I need and would like
to improve my blogs by writing more often. But,
writing doesn't come easy for me. And just
when I need it the most, someone shares with
me some information about improving writing
and blogging skills.

I would like to pass on that information to
you and also give credit where credit is due.
Thank you Cindy Bolley, my colleague from the
Crazy Foxes Marketing Group, for bringing me this
article: http://www.BiggestBloggingMistakes.com

I trust you will all gain as much from it as I
have.

With gratitude,

Rick


1 comment:

  1. Rick I am so please you liked what I had to share but I can not take credit for it. I got it from Craig and Giovanna Garcia.
    Your so right about all of the information that we get daily. We have to pick and choose what is best for us.
    Keep up the gret work Rick.
    Cindy Bolley

    ReplyDelete